Saturday, March 14, 2009

Artist Trading Cards...more swapping fun!



The world of swapping has opened up so many little doors and entry ways into learning and playing creatively! A recent swap introduced me to the world of ATC's (Artist Trading Cards). For those of you not familiar...ATCs are little cards
(2.5 x 3.5 in.) decorated by artists and then traded with each other, some artists use them as calling cards, I believe the movement started in Switzerland. Exploring such a small "canvas" has been a fun challenge...since this
swap I have created ATC' dolls, which I will post at a later date so a not to ruin the surprise for my swap buddies and I look forward to creating more little images.

Check out my first ATC created for two swap partners, titled "I fall to pieces", inspired by a trip to Winchester WV the home of the late Patsy Cline!

No comments:

Post a Comment