Thursday, February 26, 2009

A midnight doll party...




As some of you can tell by the title of this blog...I am indeed an insomniac.
The witching hour is my crafting hour. Last night as I stayed up working on a new series of little dolls, I stepped outside for a moment for a puppy potty break (my little dog Luke is a night owl too)...I came back in to find my little dolls and puppy toys were having a party...my husband ...funny guy had rearranged my work stuff into a little toy party, and even in the midnight hour, and even though he was tucked back in cozily in bed...he made me smile...pure silliness!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! Bet those babies were sleepy the next day after the all night party! :-) I'm a late night worker too - it's about 10pm that inspiration hits!! Lovely blog! Becky :-) (maysparkles from swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs for getting it! Enjoyed your blog too!...so excited to have new partners to follow!
    Thank for the compliments,,,new to the whole thing,,,and enjoyiing it!

    ReplyDelete